Blog's Purpose

This blog is maintained by the Tech Support Staff at Hakipuu Learning Center to document the activities, events and operations of the school. Emails and comments are welcomed. Visit the HLC Tech Support website for more info.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Technology at Hakipuu Learning Center (HLC)

Working at HLC have been very fulfilling and rewarding for me. I really enjoy supporting, maintaining, trouble shooting, and improving our technology resources at HLC. The best part about my position and being appreciated by others for what I do. The cool part about my position is being able to experiment with different equipments and applications then implementing the good outcomes and overcoming the challenging outcomes. Overall, I am learning great tech skills and enjoy sharing those skills with students and staff at HLC.